The Bathurst Daily Argus (NSW : 1909)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title674
The Bathurst Free Press and Mining Journal, also published as The Bathurst Free Press, Bathurst Times, Bathurst Argus, Bathurst Daily Argus, Western Times and Western Advocate, was a semiweekly English language broadsheet newspaper published in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Bathurst daily argus.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- January 1, 1909-August 31, 1909.
- Later Title
- Bathurst times (1909 : Online) 2201-4195
- Australia New South Wales Bathurst
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.