Bathurst Free Press (NSW : 1849 - 1851)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title55
- The Bathurst free press [electronic resource]
- Bathurst, N.S.W. : William Farrand, 1849-1851.
- Title from caption.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2010 (Digitised newspapers and more). Oct. 6, 1849-May 24, 1851. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 6, 1849)- v. 2, no. 86 (May 24, 1851)
- Later Title
- Bathurst free press and mining journal (Online) 1837-4042
- Former Title
- Bathurst advocate (Online) 1837-4026
- Australia New South Wales Bathurst
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.