Robertson Mail (NSW : 1924 - 1930)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title531
The Southern Highland News is a newspaper published in Bowral, New South Wales, Australia since 1958. It has incorporated a number of other newspapers including The Southern Mail, The Robertson Mail, The Moss Vale Mail, The Mittagong Mail and The Mittagong Star.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Robertson mail.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 37, no. 1 (January 4, 1924)-v. 42, no. 104 (December 31, 1929)
- Later Title
- Southern mail (Bowral, N.S.W. : Online) 2201-6562
- Former Title
- Robertson advocate (Online) 2201-7402
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.