Robertson Mail (NSW : 1924 - 1930)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title531
The Robertson Advocate was an English language broadsheet newspaper published twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Fridays, in Mittagong, New South Wales, Australia. In 1924 the paper changed its name to The Robertson Mail.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Robertson mail.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 37, no. 1 (January 4, 1924)-v. 42, no. 104 (December 31, 1929)
- Later Title
- Southern mail (Bowral, N.S.W. : Online) 2201-6562
- Former Title
- Robertson advocate (Online) 2201-7402
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.