The Southern Mail (Bowral, NSW : 1889 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title519
The Southern Highland News is a newspaper published in Bowral, New South Wales, Australia since 1958. It has incorporated a number of other newspapers including The Southern Mail, The Robertson Mail, The Moss Vale Mail, The Mittagong Mail and The Mittagong Star.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Southern mail.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
From Feb. 25, 1930-Apr. 8, 1930 title alternates between Southern mail, Robertson mail and Mittagong mail.
From Oct. 23, 1942 has subtitle : One of the Four mails.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 3, no. 180 (February 19, 1889)-December 24, 1954
- Later Title
- Southern highland news.
- Former Title
- Robertson mail (Online) 2201-7429
- Also Titled
- Four mails
Southern mail, one of the four mails
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.