The Manaro Mercury, and Cooma and Bombala Advertiser (NSW : 1862 - 1931)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title510
The Manaro Mercury, and Cooma and Bombala Advertiser (also titled The Monaro Mercury, and Cooma and Bombala Advertiser) was a newspaper published in Cooma, New South Wales, Australia from 1861 to 24 December 1931.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Manaro mercury, and Cooma and Bombala advertiser.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Published on Saturday.
Also available in print and on microfilm. Berkeley Vale, N.S.W. : Gosford Micrographics, 1993.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 2, no. 31 (October 31, 1862)-December 24,1931.
- Also Titled
- Manaro mercury, Cooma and Bombala advertiser
- Australia New South Wales Monaro.
Australia New South Wales Cooma.
Australia New South Wales Bombala.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.