The Sun-Herald (Sydney, NSW : 1953 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title39
The Sun-Herald is an Australian newspaper published in tabloid or compact format on Sundays in Sydney by Fairfax Media. It is the Sunday counterpart of The Sydney Morning Herald. In the 6 months to September 2005, The Sun-Herald had a circulation of 515,000. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, its circulation had dropped to 443,257 as of December 2009[update] and to 313,477 as of December 2010[update], from which its management inferred a readership of 868,000. Readership continued to tumble to 264,434 by the end of 2013, and has half the circulation of rival The Sunday Telegraph.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Sun-herald [electronic resource]
- Sydney, N.S.W. : John Fairfax, 1953-
- v. ; 60 cm.
- Numbering of both the Sunday herald and Sun and guardian continues on the early issues.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008- . (Australian newspapers). 1953-1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Sunday issue of: Sydney morning herald.
- Life Dates
- No. 18 (Oct. 11, 1953)-
- Former Title
- Sunday herald (Sydney, N.S.W. : 1949) 1836-0793
Sun and guardian
- Also Titled
- Sun-Herald football guide.
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by W & F Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the digitisation of this title.