Goulburn Evening Post (NSW : 1940 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title369
The Goulburn Evening Penny Post was an English language newspaper published in Goulburn, New South Wales from 1870-1957. At various times the paper was known as Goulburn Evening Penny Post, and Southern Counties General Advertiser, Goulburn and Queanbeyan Evening Penny Post and Southern Counties General Advertiser, Goulburn and Queanbeyan Evening Penny Post and Goulburn Evening Post and later absorbed a rival newspaper the Goulburn Herald before finally shortening its name to the Goulburn Evening Post.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Goulburn evening post.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available on microfilm and in print.
- Life Dates
- May 6, 1940-December 31, 1954.
- Later Title
- Evening post (Goulburn, N.S.W. : Online), 2200-7490
- Former Title
- Goulburn evening penny post (Online), 2200-7342
- Australia New South Wales Goulburn.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.