Queensland Figaro and Punch (Brisbane, Qld. : 1885 - 1889)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title337
The Queensland Figaro and Punch was a weekly newspaper published from 1885 to 1923 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Queensland figaro and punch [electronic resource]
- Brisbane : J. Edgar Byrne, 1885-1889.
- v. : ill.
- Original publisher varies.
Sub-title: Titbits of everyday about everybody and everything with a peep at society, science, sport and the drama.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available on microfilm and in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised Newspapers and more). 1885-1889. Mode of access: World Wide Web
Merger of: Queensland punch, and, Queensland figaro.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 6, no. 130 (July 4, 1885)-vol. 14, no. 350 (Nov. 2, 1889)
- Later Title
- Queensland punch (1890)
- Former Title
- Queensland figaro (Online), 2200-2839
- Also Titled
- Queensland Figaro
- Australia Queensland Brisbane
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.