Advertiser (Footscray, Vic. : 1914 - 1918)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title295
The Footscray Advertiser was a weekly newspaper published from 1874 until 1982 in Footscray, Melbourne, Australia.
While the origins of the Advertiser are not clear, it is thought to have been formed out of the Footscray Observer and Maidstone, Albion, Braybrook and Flemington Advertiser which was published as early as the 20th August 1859.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Advertiser.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Titlte from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available on microfilm and in print.
- Life Dates
- 2112 (January 10, 1914)-no. 2364 (December 21, 1918)
- Australia Victoria Footscray
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.