The Singleton Argus and Upper Hunter General Advocate (NSW : 1874 - 1880)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title282
The Singleton Argus, also published as The Singleton Argus and Upper Hunter General Advocate, is a semiweekly English language newspaper published in Singleton, New South Wales, Australia since 1874.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Singleton argus and Upper Hunter general advocate [electronic resource].
- Singleton, N.S.W. : Boyce & Pinchin, 1874-1880.
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised newspapers and more). July 15, 1874-July 10, 1880. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 15, 1874)-v. 45, no. 103 (July 10, 1880)
- Later Title
- Singleton argus (Online) 1839-8901
- Australia New South Wales Singleton
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.