Meie Kodu = Our Home (Sydney, NSW : 1949 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title280
Meie Kodu (English: Our Home) was a weekly Estonian language newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, between 1949 and 1954. See the full Wikipedia entry
- Meie kodu Our home. [electronic resource] =
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Juhan Viidang, 1949-
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). No. 1 (Aug. 19, 1949)-no. 39 (29 Sept. 1955). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- 1 aastakäik, nr. 1 (19 aug. 1949)-
- Also Titled
- Our home
- Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.