The Western Champion (Blackall/Barcaldine, Qld. : 1879 - 1891)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title265
The Western Champion was a newspaper published initially in Blackall and later in nearby Barcaldine, Queensland, Australia.
The newspaper was initially published under the name The Western Champion from 1879 to 1891 by J. Monahan and William Henry Campbell. See the full Wikipedia entry
- The western champion [electronic resource].
- [Blackhall, Qld. : J. Monahan and WH Campbell] 1879-1891.
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). No. 6 (July 26, 1879)-v. 13, no. 654 (Dec. 29, 1891). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (June 21, 1879)-v. 13, no. 654 (Dec. 29, 1891)
- Former Title
- Western champion and general advertiser for the central-western districts (Online) 1839-6844
- Australia Queensland Blackhall.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.