The North Australian, Ipswich and General Advertiser (Ipswich, Qld. : 1856 - 1862)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title262
The North Australian, Ispwich and General Advertiser was the first newspaper published in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. It was commonly called the North Australian as those words appeared most prominently on its masthead.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The North Australian, Ipswich and general advertiser [electronic resource].
- Ipswich, Qld. : Printed and published by Edmund John Bays and Arthur Charles Bays, 1855-1862.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Jan. 1, 1856)
Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 1, no. 14 (Jan. 1, 1856)-v. 8, no. 452 (Apr. 29, 1862). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Began 1855?
-v. 8, no. 452 (Apr. 29, 1862)
- Later Title
- North Australian and Queensland general advertiser
- Australia Queensland Brisbane
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.