Warwick Argus (Qld. : 1879 - 1901)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title261
The Warwick Argus was a newspaper published in Warwick, Queensland, Australia from 1879 to 1919.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Warwick argus [electronic resource].
- St. Lucia, Qld. : General Photography Unit, University of Queensland, 1879-1919.
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 15, no. 770 (Aug. 26, 1879)-v. 38, no. 3091 (Dec. 31, 1901). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Merged with: Warwick examiner and times; to become: Warwick daily news.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 15, no. 770 (Aug. 26, 1879)-Jan. 31, 1919.
- Later Title
- Warwick daily news 0814-8686
Warwick examiner and times (Online) 1839-681X
- Former Title
- Warwick argus and Tenterfield chronicle (Online) 1839-6828
- Australia Queensland Warwick.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.