The Biz (Fairfield, NSW : 1928 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title256
The Biz was a weekly English language tabloid newspaper published in Fairfield, New South Wales Australia. The paper was first published in 1917 by Albert Henry Johnson. For forty years the publishing house was located in Cabramatta, New South Wales, then moved to Smart St, Fairfield. It ceased publication in January 1980. The Biz was digitised in 2012.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Biz the local paper. [electronic resource] :
- Fairfield, [N.S.W.] : A.E.A. Johnston and Son, 1917-
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). Nov. 3, 1928-Dec. 15, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Began in 1917 ; ceased in Jan. 1980.
- Also Titled
- Biz newspaper
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.