The Prahran Telegraph (Vic. : 1889 - 1909; 1914 - 1918)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title247
The Prahran Telegraph was a weekly newspaper published from 1860 to 1930 in Prahran, an inner-suburb of the city of Melbourne, Australia. No copy pre-1866 is known to have survived. From 1866 (or earlier) until December 1888, the paper was called the Telegraph and St Kilda, Prahran and South Yarra Guardian. From January 1889 until 7 December 1902, the paper was known simply as the Prahran Telegraph. From 13 December 1902 the banner head read the Prahran Telegraph, with which is incorporated the St Kilda Advertiser and the Malvern Argus.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Prahran telegraph.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 29, no. 1 (January 5, 1889)-vol. 57, no. 2982 (December 21, 1918)
- Former Title
- Telegraph, St. Kilda, Prahran and South Yarra guardian (Online) 2200-8055
- Australia Victoria Prahran
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.