Benalla Ensign (Vic. : 1938 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title216
The Benalla Ensign is a weekly newspaper that has been published in Benalla, Victoria, Australia since 1868. It currently has a weekly circulation of 36,904 and provides mostly local news with a strong emphasis on the results of local sports teams and local classified ads.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Benalla ensign [electronic resource]
- Benalla, Vic. : Benalla Ensign Pty. Ltd., 1938-1986.
- v. : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised Newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2010 (Digitised newspapers and more). Feb. 18, 1938-Dec. 23, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Absorbed: Benalla standard.
- Life Dates
- Feb. 18, 1938-Mar. 6, 1986.
- Later Title
- Northeast ensign 0158-1082
Benalla & northeast ensign
- Former Title
- Benalla standard
- Also Titled
- Australia Victoria Benalla.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.