Mornington and Dromana Standard (Vic. : 1908 - 1911)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title206
The Mornington Standard was a weekly newspaper, circulating in the Frankston, Mornington, Dromana and Somerville areas of Victoria, Australia from 1889 to 1939. Usually 4 pages in length, the 'Mornington Standard' covered news from all towns on the Mornington Peninsula. It contained a mix of local news, reports of the proceedings of local councils, churches, schools, the police courts and local sport.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Mornington & Dromana standard [electronic resource]
- Frankston, Vic. : Pettit & Co., 1908-1911.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). July 11, 1908-Mar. 4, 1911. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- No. 1021 (July 11, 1908)-no. 1154 (Mar. 4, 1911)
- Later Title
- Mornington standard (1911 : Online) 1838-4803
- Former Title
- Mornington standard (1889 : Online) 1838-4781
- Also Titled
- Mornington and Dromana standard
- Australia Victoria Mornington
Australia Victoria Frankston
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.