Mornington Standard (Vic. : 1889 - 1908)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title205
The Mornington Standard was a weekly newspaper, circulating in the Frankston, Mornington, Dromana and Somerville areas of Victoria, Australia from 1889 to 1939. Usually 4 pages in length, the 'Mornington Standard' covered news from all towns on the Mornington Peninsula. It contained a mix of local news, reports of the proceedings of local councils, churches, schools, the police courts and local sport.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Mornington standard [electronic resource]
- Mornington, Vic. : Mornington Standard Newspaper Co. Ltd., 1889-1908.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Circulating throughout the peninsula : Frankston, Mornington, Dromana, Sorrento Portsea, Flinders San Remo, Grantville, Philip Island, Hastings, Balnaring, Somerville, Mordialloc, etc.
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). Oct. 5, 1889-July 4, 1908. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 5, 1889)-no. 1020 (July 4, 1908)
- Later Title
- Mornington & Dromana standard (Online) 1838-479X
- Australia Victoria Mornington
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.