The Hobart Town Courier and Van Diemen’s Land Gazette (Tas. : 1839 - 1840)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title20
The Courier is a newspaper founded in 1827 in Hobart, Tasmania, as the Hobart Town Courier. It changed its name to the Hobart Town Courier and Van Diemen's Land Advertiser in 1839, settling on The Courier in 1840.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Hobart Town courier and Van Diemen's Land gazette [electronic resource].
- St. David's, Hobart Town : William Gore, 1839-1840.
- v. ; 55 cm.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 12, no. 672 (July 5, 1839)-v. 13, no. 737 (Oct. 2, 1840). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 12, no. 672 (July 5, 1839)-v. 13, no. 737 (Oct. 2, 1840)
- Later Title
- Courier (Hobart, Tas. : 1840) 1835-4769
- Former Title
- Hobart Town courier 1835-4742
- Australia Tasmania Hobart.