The Melbourne Argus (Vic. : 1846 - 1848)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title18
- The Melbourne argus [electronic resource].
- Melbourne : Argus office, 1846-1848.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Supplement accompanies some issues.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 2, 1846)-v. 3, no. 251 (Sept. 12, 1848). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 2, 1846)-v. 3, no. 251 (Sept. 12, 1848)
- Later Title
- Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : Online) 1833-9719
- Australia Victoria Melbourne
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by W & F Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the digitisation of this title.