Hawkesbury Advocate (Windsor, NSW : 1899 - 1900)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title176
- The Hawkesbury advocate [microform].
- Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe, 1987.
- 1 microfilm reel.
- Microreproduction. Originally published weekly: Windsor, N.S.W. : Walter Thwaites.
Original publisher varies.
Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (Oct. 6, 1899)
Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : Filmed by W. & F. Pascoe for State Library of New South Wales. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Oct. 6, 1899)-(Dec. 7, 1900). Preservation master held by the State Library of New South Wales.
- Life Dates
- -v. 2, no. 80 (Dec. 7, 1900)
Began in 1899.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.