Albany Advertiser (WA : 1897 - 1950)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title175
- The Albany advertiser.
- Albany, W.A. : Albany Advertiser.
- v. : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Caption title.
Title varies: The Albany advertiser and Plantagenet and Denmark Post (9 Jan. 1924-24 Dec. 1927)
Description based on: Vol. 28, no. 2881 (Tuesday, Jan. 4, 1955)
Also available on microform. Perth, W.A.: State Library of Western Australia.
Saturday ed. ceased with issue for Oct. 15, 1994 and has been replaced by a magazine style publication called Albany extra. Cf. Albany advertiser (Oct. 15, 1994, p.3).
From Dec. 8-10, 2000 issue weekend issues called: Albany advertiser extra.
- Life Dates
- 20 Feb. 1897-
- Former Title
- Albany despatch
Plantagenet and Denmark post
- Also Titled
- Albany extra
Albany advertiser extra
- Australia Western Australia Albany
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.