Healesville Guardian (Vic. : 1893 - 1898)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title140
- The Healesville guardian [electronic resource]
- Healesville [Vic.] : D. Munro, 1893-1898.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
"Circulating in Healesville, Yarra Glen, Warburton, Marysville, Lilydale, Buxton, Upper Yarra, Eltham, Launching Place and all the surrounding parishes".
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). 1893-1898. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (Dec. 21, 1893)-no. 212 (Jan. 29th, 1898)
- Later Title
- Healesville guardian and Yarra Glen advocate 1838-0271
- Australia Victoria Healesville
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.