Morwell Advertiser and Weekly Chronicle (Morwell, Vic. : 1887 - 1888)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title132
The Morwell Advertiser was a weekly newspaper published from 1886 until 1972 in Morwell, Victoria, Australia. It was initially published on Saturdays, however it changed to Fridays from 1890 until the 1930s when it changed to Thursdays.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Morwell advertiser and weekly chronicle [electronic resource]
- Morwell, Vic. : W. Seccombe and W.E. Kemp, 1887-1888.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). Jan. 29, 1887-June 30, 1888. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- No. 9 (Jan. 29, 1887)-no. 83 (June 30, 1888)
- Later Title
- Morwell advertiser (Online) 1837-963X
- Former Title
- Morwell advocate and Narrcan, Boolara & Mirboo chronicle 1837-9613
- Australia Victoria Morwell
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.