MURCHISON STATION SALE, .
The most important sale of pastoral property recently reported is that of Nookawarra Station, which has just, changed hands. This station, which is situated on the Murchison, was taken up as early, as the year 1875 by Messrs E. (now Sir Edward) and F. Wittenoom and was under the control of the lat ter at the time of the present sale. Nookawarra, containing about 500,000 acres of pastoral lease, is very favour ably situated, adjoining the well- known holdings, Boolardy, Miliy Milly, and Mileura stations. The sale was effected by Watson, Evans and Co. stock and station agents, Bank of New South Wales Chambers, Perth.