No corrections yet
TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR
(1J, Thou shalt not take thy wife (nor any other) too seriously.
(2) Thou shalt not harbor any satanical desires of eradication towards next-door parrot, wireless or wife.
(3) Thou shalt not put thy foot down
(4) Thou shalt not make of thy
room a museum.
(5) Thou Ehalt not miss the "rattler" -nor even catch the wrong train.
<6) Thou shalt not ask the price'of thy wife's hat.
(7) Thou shalt not analyse the con- tents of thy Sunday morning egg.
(8) Thou shalt not grow wrathful at the disappearance of thy collar
(9) Thou shalt not descend to the base degree of ever trying to catch the early morning train by any chance.
(10) Thou shalt take notice of what we women say (for variation).