SALE OF MURGOO STATION.
Tlhe Murgoo Station, on the Sand- ford River, in the Murchison district, tras offered for sale this week by Messrs, Dalgety and Co. Ltd., at the
United Service Hotel. There was a good attendance of commercial men, and eventually the property was knock ed down to Mr. S. Copley, as agent for Mr, E. 0. Atkins of Claremont, at £23,200. Tho station comprises 402,960 acres of leasehold land, and was origi- nally taken up by Messrs. E. and F. Wittenoom, about 1873. It consists
of open saltbush plains and mulga country, and is excellently watered. The property is divided into fifteen large sheep paddocks, one large cattle paddock, and ten smaller horse and sheep paddocks. The stock consists of about nineteen thousand sheep, five hundred cattle, and fifty-five horses.