ANTHONY'S LAGOON PASTORAL
The Anthony's Lagoon Pastoral Com- pany. Limited, has been registered at Darwin, with head office at Anthony's Lagoon, capital £100,000. The company goes to allotment next week. The area is 1054 square miles, with a lease until 1965, without any resumption. The first directors are Messrs. J. Malcolm Newman, A. J. Cotton, V. R. Cotton, and B. T. Crawford. The fencing and sinking of bores on the property is now being arranged for.