No corrections yet
For Men Only
(Ten Commandments Made by Wives for Their Husbands)
1. -Remember that I am thy wife,
Whom thou must -cherish all thy
2. Thou shall not stay out late at
When lodges, friends, and clubs
3. Thou shalt not smoke indoors or
.Nor chew tobacco round about. 4. Thou shalt with praise receive
No pastry made by me despise.
5. My mother thou shalt strive "to
And let her live with us at ea^e. 6. Remember 'tis thy" duty clear
To dress me well throughout the
7. Thou shalt in manner mild and
Give me thy wages every week.
8. Thou shall not be a drinking man,
But live on strict teetotal plan.
?9. Thou shalt not flirt, hut must al
Thy wife that freedom anyhow. 10. Thou shall get up when baby
And try the child to tranquilise.
These my commands from day to
Thou shalt, implicitly: obey.