Trove Application Programming Interface (API)
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Trove Application Programming Interface. We have been assisted by several beta testers, for which we are very grateful. I’d also like to acknowledge the work of the Trove IT team in bringing it to fruition.
We expect the API will inspire you to:
- share Trove content around the world
- analyse Australian cultural heritage collections and content
- support research, especially in the digital humanities and scientific longitudinal studies
- return enhanced user-generated content such as annotations to the communities from which it came, and
- use the content in mash-ups and other services.
We look forward to hearing about your innovations.
Director, Collaborative Services
National Library of Australia