Thread: Zoom text window for correction?

Trove user

Zoom text window for correction?

I can zoom the window with the newspaper in it but is there some way I can zoom the text window - it would make text correction easier if I could see it!

Iain

Try adjusting your window zoom size by clicking 'View' in your top task bar, then 'Text Size' and then choose what text size you require. Alternatively you can change the zoom size in your bottom right corner in the task bar. This will alter all your screen text size. Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Julie.

Prolific poster
    For the Mac users there are also two options:

1) press "COMMAND +" to magnify everything on screen, including the text at the left and the newspaper image on the right, and press "COMMAND -" to reduce the magnification. You may want to resize your window to fill the screen so that you can see more of the original web page; OR

2) you can set the default text font size in preferences and this will not affect the zoom of the newspaper image. To do this go to the Safari menu and choose "Preferences...", then select the "Appearance" tab, and next to the "Standard Font" box click the "Select" button. This will allow you to choose a larger font size, and a different font if you want.

With option 2 you will find that the larger font size means that the text will have trouble fitting in the standard size boxes in the newspaper correction window. To fix this, hover the mouse over the thin brown bar that separates the text correction area from the newspaper image, and when the cursor turns to a small arrow just click and drag to the right - this will make the text correction boxes longer to fit the larger font.

Spearth
    Last edited by Spearth; 01-11-2011 at 11:54 PM.

You could try changing your display settings.

Quote Originally Posted by IainStuart View Post
    I can zoom the window with the newspaper in it but is there some way I can zoom the text window - it would make text correction easier if I could see it!

Iain
    You could try changing your display settings.