Thursday 2 September 2010 (Version 2.03)
- When you apply limits to your search, it's now more obvious that they are applied, and easier to remove them.
- We've added a FAQ about webfeeds for newspapers.
- You can now view recent newspaper corrections (linked from the Trove homepage)
- Converting a newspaper article to PDF should now be faster (as we've upgraded the drivers)
- The maximum size of the tag cloud has been increased from 500 to 3000 tags.
- Lists can now be sorted by date (and are by default)
- After you have created a list, you can now choose a thumbnail image for it.
Do this by viewing the list, editing the list details and choosing to "change list image". Only thumbnails for items in the list can be chosen.
- The Firefox spell checker is now active when adding tags. You must add a space before the spell check will be triggered.
(If you find the spell checker is not working for you, right click on the text input field and choose "add dictionaries". You should then install the language dictionary that suits your needs.)
- For Libraries Australia members: on the Trove record details screen, the Libraries Australia ID is now linked to the Libraries Australia record.